Morgan and DiSalvo, P.C., is a small, well-respected boutique law firm specializing in estate and tax planning. Valued team members are held to the same quality standards as our high net-worth clients expect from our work.
The 27-year-old firm’s Alpharetta offices are convenient to GA-400. All duties will be executed from our office. We’re currently considering both full and part-time candidates.
Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and schedule client consultations
- Onboard new clients including engagement letters
- Coordinate client meeting schedule and manage client documents
- Manage emails and electronic organization of emails
- Perform general office administration duties
- Enter timeslips after meetings
- Provide back-up office reception
- Conduct additional tasks as necessary
Successful candidates will possess key attributes including:
- Prior professional office experience
- Customer service focus
- Clear telephone voice
- Professional appearance
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Desire to be part of a team
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Can do attitude
- Experience with Google Workspace applications
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds as needed
TSubmit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.