Q&A with Loraine: In Which State Should a Request for an Estate Administrator be Filed?

Question: My brother’s fiancée died in Georgia. Her family (brothers and mother) live in Kentucky. They want my brother to administer her estate. They are ...
Read More →

Q&A with Loraine: Designating Someone to Make Health Care Decisions?

Question: My children made a very poor medical decision for me years ago, and I need to prevent it from ever happening again. We live ...
Read More →

Q&A with Loraine: Who Would Inherit in This Situation?

Question: Who would be the heir to an estate in this situation? The individual has a Will, but it is not up to date, and ...
Read More →

Q&A with Loraine: I’m Purchasing a House this Year. I Want My Children to Inherit the Property Without Going to Probate Court. Where Should I Start?

Question: I will be purchasing a house at the end of the year, and I want the transfer of property to be as simple as ...
Read More →

Q&A with Loraine: My Husband Passed Away Without a Will. I Filed Probate Paperwork to be the Administrator.

Question: My husband passed away without a Will. I filed probate paperwork to be the administrator.  I was told when I filed the paperwork, I ...
Read More →

Q&A with Loraine: How Do I Leave My House to My Grandson Instead of My Children?

Question: Can I leave my mortgaged house to my grandson in my Will even though I have two children? My children do not want him to ...
Read More →

Q&A with Loraine: My Sister is the Executor but Isn’t Following Through

Question: How can I force my sister to finalize my dad’s Will? She is the Executor, and the probate court is just waiting for her ...
Read More →

Q&A with Loraine: A car that was willed to me was sold before my father passed, do I have any recourse?

Question: I just found out that my deceased father left me a car in his Will. He had dementia, and some family members convinced him ...
Read More →

Request a Consultation

Scroll to Top

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.